What is an F-connector
In the electronic components industry, people must have heard of F-type connectors. This connector is also known as F-type connector, F-type interface, F-head connector, etc. Then your for F-type connector
What is the concept? The following Desso electronic engineers will explain some knowledge about F-type connectors for you, so that you can better understand F-type connectors.
As we all know, the F-head connector is a multi-purpose connector in the cable, used in 75Q cable distribution system, especially CATV, broadcast TV network. Inch F-head connector (SG-0432).
Overview of the use range and characteristics of F-head connectors:
1. F-head connectors are typically used in 75Q cable distribution systems, especially CATV, radio and television networks.
2. The F-head connector can be used not only in the occasions with impedance matching requirements, but also in the non-matching occasions.
3. The F-head connector is characterized by threaded connection and convenient insertion.
The F-series connector was originally a plug-in self-locking connector designed for motorsports in 1995.
This is a high-performance, high-quality inter-plug construction with high vibration resistance and an aluminum or brass housing. FF series products are small size connectors that can be used with heat shrink sleeves.
Connectors are used in F1 cars, IndyCar, 24 Hours of Le Mans, etc. Such connectors can be used in locations such as fuel pumps, batteries, communications, ECUs, and sensors.
• Plug-in self-locking
• 8 sizes
• 4 positioning methods are available
• Compact and lightweight
• Over 12 housing types
• Temperature range -55℃ - 200℃
• Crimp or printed board contacts
• Impact resistance
• Dark finish
• Multi-core 2-66 cores
• Multiple or mixed contacts:
• Cable diameter 2 to 34 mm